Social Media Coordinator
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to work with social media, content creation and influencer/artist relations at Strandberg Guitars!
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join and strengthen our marketing team further. Strandberg has a strong community of devoted followers and our social media platforms are the most important channel for brand building. We continuously work with various influencers and collaborate with artists to expand our brand further.
You will work closely with our Community Manager and have a broad role where you administer and support our work with social media, content creation, and influencer/artist relations. The position is initially part-time but may become full-time.
Work tasks and expectations in the role:
● Respond to messages and comments on Strandberg’s social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, and Twitter.
● Routinely search for relevant hashtags on Instagram and TiktTok and collect good repostable UGC.
● Regularly keep track of social media metrics using Agora Pulse and other analytic tools.
● Assist with minor video editing tasks (sourcing footage, syncing footage in Adobe Premiere, etc.)
● Help out with the production of newsletters, including copywriting and sourcing .strandberg* artist/player/community content.
● Edit videos and images into various formats.
● Regularly keep track of and review artist and influencer data performance (how frequently artists post, what they post, how their posts perform, overall growth, etc.)
● Assist in keeping track of loaned and giveaway guitar statuses to influencers and artists.
● Assist in communicating with artists and influencers to coordinate that what has been agreed upon is delivered and complied with.
We believe that you are/have:
● Social media native with a very good understanding of current trends/content creation and a great interest in the major social media platforms
● Driven, ambitious, and committed. A doer who delivers based on agreements in a timely manner
● Structured in your approach to work, good at administration, and the ability to manage many tasks in parallel
● Interested in and has experience in the music industry in some capacity
● Has a creative mindset and high initiative ability
● Fluent in spoken and written English
Strandberg’s head office is located in Uppsala, Sweden. The company also has a subsidiary in the US, in Riverside, CA. Our Community Manager works from the US, in Minneapolis, MN, and we prefer the person for this role to be stationed nearby.
The idea behind .strandberg* came to Ola Strandberg in 2007. The company has since established itself as the leading brand in headless guitars globally, a fast-growing niche in the electric guitar market. Headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden, with local operations in California, USA, the Company serves its global consumer base directly online and through a wide network of renowned music retailers. Through its well-developed digital platform, Strandberg Guitars has built a large and highly engaged community of followers and musicians around the world. Since inception, the Company has had an uncompromised commitment to innovation and aims to lead the development of high-performance guitars that meet the needs of modern guitarists.
Please send your application to: [email protected]