Ordering Process for a Custom Shop Guitar
UPDATE 1 June, 2017: due to an overwhelming demand on the Custom Shop, we are temporarily not accepting new orders. Please feel free to design your dream guitar and we can take you through the process later this year!
We are excited to finally launch our graphical guitar configurator! In conjunction with this, we are also making it possible for you to pay 50% deposit when placing the order and 50% balance at the time of delivery.
While we are finalizing the shop integration, here is how the process will work:
- Visit the configurator (will open in new window).
- Design your guitar (feel free to share the image in social media, of course).
- Click on “Show Specs” and enter any additional notes.
- Take a screenshot of the entire window.
- E-mail the screenshot to email@example.com.
- Within 24 – 48 hours, we will provide you with a private link to a quotation that includes a projected delivery date.
- Accept the quotation by paying a 50% deposit.
- Follow the build completion with progress pictures.
- When the guitar is complete, you will receive another link to pay the balance and add any accessories.